The Takeover is a new Kids & Teens Breaking Tournament with the purpose of pushing the youth of the island to international heights. ????
The Takeover events will take place all around Cyprus. ????????
The winners of each Takeover will be qualified to the Top 8 at "The Limassol Get Down 2020" earning their chance to battle for paid flights and accommodation to a 2 vs 2 in order to represent Cyprus abroad. (To be announced soon)
We want to inspire the youth to train with something to look forward to while promoting team work and real crews on the island. ????
Starting the series with...
- Angara Art School,
- D-Prank (BasSick Crew - Limassol)
Am I allowed to enter if I'm not from Limassol?
- Yes. The events will take place in various cities but will not be limited to each city for participation in the battles.
Can I enter different Takeover events?
- Yes. Even if you make it to the finals and lose, you still have a chance to compete to any of the following Takeover events until you win.
Can I enter with a different partner next time?
- Yes. As long as you and your partner didn't win the event and therefore earning a spot in the Top 8 at "The Limassol Get Down 2020", you can change as many partners as you want.
Post your questions in the event and we will answer them.
Get ready to battle! ????
- Sunday 20th of October
- 15:00 - Doors Open
- 16:00 - Event Starts
- 19:00 - Event Ends
- Breaking 2 vs 2 under 12
- Breaking 2 vs 2 13-17
October 20, 2019 (15:00) -
October 20, 2019 (19:00)
- Winners of each category get qualified to the Top 8 of "The Limassol Get Down 2020"
- Competitors at "The Limassol Get Down 2020" get a chance to battle for paid flights and accommodation to a 2 vs 2 battle to represent Cyprus abroad. (To be announced soon)